As one of the UK’s largest providers of school and college career management services, Career Connect is at the forefront of delivering innovative CEIAG programmes. Career leaders can register to join the FREE development session, which takes place on the following dates during National Careers Week 2021 #NCW2021:
- Tuesday 2nd March – 11.00am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 4th March 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Those attending the session will receive:
- An update on recommendations from the Government White Paper “Skills for Jobs” (published January 2021) and how they affect the statutory requirements of schools and colleges to deliver careers Education, Information, Advice & Guidance (CEIAG).
- An analysis the UK labour market, the impact of COVID-19 on youth career prospects, how to help young people prepare for the ‘new normal’ and discuss how labour market intelligence can guide career decisions
- Advice on evaluating the efficiency of your current CEIAG programme and ways to create a more responsive system that incorporates new working practises developed during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Chloe Elliot, Education & Business Team Manager said: “We aim to provide careers leaders with invaluable information to help develop and deliver a world-beating careers education, information advice & guidance service in their school or college. This is even more crucial in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts on youth career prospects across the UK. We understand this is an incredibly busy time for teaching staff so, if anyone is unable to attend and would still like advice or support, please get in touch.”
To register to attend the Career Leader Development Session, email [email protected] by 5.00pm on Monday 1 March 2021, indicating which session you wish to join.