Performance Systems Co-ordinator
Salary – £24,052 Pro-rota for part time (Full time/Part time)
Location: ST James House
Are you looking for a rewarding role, with a Charity that puts the community and young people first? This is the job for you…
We are recruiting for performance and systems coordinator in Salford
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a team of people committed to ensuring that young people within our community are given an opportunity to access education, employment and training.
We strongly believe that making a difference matters, our team is driven to improve social mobility and enable people to succeed in work & learning. There has never been a greater need for the work that we do in the local community. If you share our passion to help people achieve their potential, we would love to hear from you.
Your role will be to support the team of advisors and management through a range of administrative and data management duties, this involves the management of referrals from our partners and young people which need to be managed
You will be the initial contact for our partners and young people looking to access our service. It is vital that this stage is managed methodically to ensure contractual compliance, this includes:
- · Maintenance of accurate records of communication internally and externally
- · Liaison with internal and external partners to facilitate the delivery of our programme
- · Quality assurance of information inputted into our systems
- · Proactive approach to resolving any issues around compliance and data collection / submission
- · Work within GDPR
- · Support with general administration within the team to support the advisors
- · Prioritise workload efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
- · Accurate distribution of information in a transparent manner internally and externally
- · Assist in developing networks within the community
- · Support the team at local events
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to young people’s lives, it is a very rewarding role with real job satisfaction.
Please submit your CV And covering letter by the closing date by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For full job description please click here
Closing date- Thursday 18th August 22.
Interviews to take place MS teams TBC
Experience in a similar administrative customer service role would be advantageous, however a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop is essential.
Experience of working in an administrative role in a regulated environment, where attention to detail is vital
Good organisation and time management skills, with an ability to muti-task
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Good Microsoft Office skills
Target driven within a busy, muti-faceted environment