Young people aged 15-19 can sign up until 30th June, and we can support current participants until 30th September.
How we can help:
- Financial support e.g., course funding, tuition support, laptops/phones, gym memberships, clothes, food vouchers, uniforms, travel, ID.
- Support with CVs, application forms and interview preparation
- 1-2-1 mentoring and weekly support from a dedicated Key Worker
- Developing everyday skills such as travel, confidence, social skills and future planning
- Tailored support to help with studies, jobs, college and destinations for September
- Engagement all summer with free summer programmes and access to wellbeing services
What participants say about Connect To Your Future:
“Before Connect To Your Future, I didn’t even know where to start. My key worker has given me support and a clear path to start my career.”
Tom, 17 Wigan
“My Connect To Your Future key worker helped me to look at colleges and different courses to make sure I was happy and on the right course for me.”
Tao, 16, Trafford
“I felt quite stuck when I signed up for the Connect To Your Future programme but now I know I have a good future to look forward to.”
Barbar, 19 Salford
“I am really pleased to have this opportunity. The help and suggestions you provided are valued. Thanks for all your help!”
Jay, 17, Wigan
“I now have a better understanding of courses or jobs available.”
Ayse, 17, Stockport
“During the Connect To Your Future programme, my key worker helped with interview techniques, explaining all career options and CV support.”
Kelly, 18, Tameside
Sound good? Get in touch:
0162 232 7863
About Connect To Your Future
Connect To Your Future is open to young people across Greater Manchester aged 15-19 who are not in education, employment or training or at risk of that.
Connect To Your Future provides additional bespoke mentoring support and enrichment activities that are tailored to suit each young person’s needs.
The project was commissioned by Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and is funded by the European Social Fund.